Re: Firefox 3 Beta 2 in Rawhide

Jesse Keating írta:
On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:23:43 +0100
Ralf Ertzinger <fedora camperquake de> wrote:

Java-Applets that work with icedtea
(even in Firefox 2).

Huh.  Every java applet I've come across has worked in IcedTea.

Head in the sand, ostrich? :-)
Please try this link, a gaming site: http://jojatek.hu/indexold.html
At the left column you will find single-person games.
I tried some, none worked. Try e.g. REX at the end
of the page, both i386 and x86_64 Firefox/IcedTea
shows "Applet not initialized" after loading the applet.
Sun Java 1.6u3 works for the FF2/i386.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi