Re: Firefox 3 Beta 2 in Rawhide

Jeff Spaleta írta:
On Dec 25, 2007 10:48 AM, Zoltan Boszormenyi <zboszor freemail hu> wrote:
Please try this link, a gaming site: http://jojatek.hu/indexold.html

do you have to register to play them? I don't understand the language,
so it's difficult to know
how to get to the games, just clicking on the title takes me to what
looks like a registration page.

The button with the text "Belépés próbajátékra" should give you
the game without registering. It's something like "Enter for a trial game".
Registering has the advantage of keeping your own high scores, etc.

In contrast, the free non-registation games I've tried listed at
http://www.java.com/en/games/
are working in IcedTea.

http://www.java.com/en/games/desktop/astrocrusher.jsp looks like a
great 5 minute time waster.