Re: Koji build fails with weird "/bin/hostname not found" error

Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> Actually its less puzzling
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=310030&name=root.log
> DEBUG util.py:260:  No Package Found for popt-devel
>
> popt-devel  does not exist in F-7 it was introduced in F-8
>
> you need to BR popt  not popt-devel

Ah, I see.  Thank you!

In both these case, I was confused by the fact that a build.log
was present even though there were errors in root.log.

Has this always been the normal behavior?  I was under the
impression it worked differently just a couple of weeks ago.

--
 \___/
 |___|   Bernardo Innocenti - http://www.codewiz.org/