Re: Broken deps in the stable release are not acceptable

Christopher Aillon wrote:
Hey dude, I wasn't the one agreeing with a set of rules, that was you. I'm just saying it's unwise to agree with a set of rules that can still be worked around easily.

We are talking about related but different issues. I am talking about guidelines to support maintainers looking for guidance on maintaining their packages and not to prevent maintainers from abusing the system. I would atleast initially trust maintainers to just not do that.

Rahul