Re: Putting K3b back onto the DVDs?

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 17:16:01 -0600
Mike Chambers <mike miketc com> wrote:

> For my own satisfaction/curiosity, what exactly do you use for at
> least copying/burning CD/DVD and/or burning an image?  I used to use
> xcdroast but have been using k3b for a while.
>
> Didn't know there was another app (nautilus does this in a way?).

I use nautilus.  Right click on an iso and select "Write to disc".  Or
right click on the CD icon and select "Copy Disc...".

Go to Places -> CD/DVD Creator to give you a nautilus window to drag
files into, with a menu item to burn them.

I even burn over NFS this way, hand mounting the NFS and browsing to it
in Nautilus to the isos directory.  I'm told that support for doing
this over nautilus mounted nfs/smb/etc will be coming soon.

--
Jesse Keating