Re: Getting GNOME settings applied for GNOME apps in KDE sessions

Felix Miata <mrmazda <at> ij.net> writes:
> Other distros in KControl right below "Fonts" have a selection "GTK Styles
> and Fonts". PITA that it doesn't. Dunno why F8 doesn't have it, unless it's a

AFAIK, this KControl module is provided by the gtk-qt-engine, and works
independently of whether you actually use that as your GTK+ theme or not. So
install our gtk-qt-engine theme to get it.

> Fedora way to try to coerce KDE users into using Gnome.

Nobody is trying to coerce you into using GNOME. :-)

        Kevin Kofler