Re: New tzdata

Kevin Kofler escribió:
Martin Marques <martin <at> marquesminen.com.ar> writes:
Will there be a new tzdata available as tonight, and by a new law, we will have a daylight hour change in Argentina?

WTF!? Are they crazy? They announce a DST change with only 3 (!!!) days notice, when most of the world is on holidays?! How are they expecting software to get updated in time? :-/

Don't even mention it. The worst part is that we are already ahead in 1 hour, and now we are 2 hours in the atlantic. :-(

The citizens are very happy with the change, especially the ones closer to Chile which have sun light until 10pm.