Re: Putting K3b back onto the DVDs?

Nils Philippsen wrote:
On Sat, 2007-12-29 at 12:59 +0100, David Nielsen wrote:

Personally when it comes to burning I favor integrating it in the places
where I really want that functionality as I have a hard time seeing how
aside historically being burdened as such this is functionality that
requires or is best utilized as a seperate task. Burning a music cd
should be in Banshee, photo cds in f-spot and so on.

And authoring a CD (think of mixed mode CDs, or if you want/need to
tweak settings, or exact copies of audio CDs so they later still work
with cddb and don't annoy you with gaps between live tracks ;-)) should
be done in an authoring program (that's how I see k3b nowadays).

gcdmaster