Re: Smolt: Fedora Hardware Profiler

>> The smolt data looked quite nice to me.  Good stuff to know.

Ralf> Pardon, but you'd better never mention the word "security" in a Fedora
Ralf> context again ;)

Yeah.  It's kind of hard to want to get involved again.

I understand you're more worried about people somehow getting your
hardware profile than I am.  That's even understandable.  What I don't
understand is why clicking "No" is not enough.

Tom