Re: Smolt: Fedora Hardware Profiler

On 1/31/07, Michael Wiktowy <michael wiktowy gmail com> wrote:
On 1/31/07, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath fedoraproject org> wrote:
Is it only in the FC6 yum repo at the moment? I tried installing it on
my FC4 box and yum couldn't find it.

Watch for these in the next couple of days.  I'm hoping to get FC3, 4
and 5 out.  I'm not sure if I can get them into the yum repo (there's
policies and FC3 and 4 are EOL'd) but you'll be able to download it
and install it directly.

             -Mike