Re: Smolt: Fedora Hardware Profiler

On 2/1/07, Matthias Saou
<thias spam spam spam spam spam spam spam egg and spam freshrpms net>
wrote:
Mike McGrath wrote :
- The current CPU vendor percentages seem wrong
  (12% Intel, 12% AMD, all others below 1%... far from 100% total!)
- CPU cores seem to be counted as CPUs. Maybe HT CPUs are also counted
  as multiple CPUs. It would be best to try and separate those
  informations (real CPUs, HTs, cores).
- Some "< 512" should probably be "=< 512".

re cpu vendor.  Yeah.. just ignore that for now, I've completely
horked up the query it uses to get that stuff.  I should probably
comment it out.

Re: HT.  I might have to come up with something clever there.  I'm
also wondering if we should just leave it the way the host sees it.
Someone mentioned that speed was getting reported as cpuspeed reports
it, not maximum.

             -Mike