Re: rawhide report: 20070201 changes

Dimi Paun wrote :

> On Thu, February 1, 2007 06:18, buildsys redhat com wrote:
> > Removed package eclipse-bugzilla
>
> It would be so good if there was an explanation for these
> package removals...

It has been explained on fedora-maintainers :

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:48:18 -0500
From: Andrew Overholt <overholt redhat>
To: fedora-maintainers redhat
Cc: fedora-devel-java-list redhat
Subject: Dropping eclipse-bugzilla

Hi,

I'd like to drop eclipse-bugzilla from Fedora.  It's no longer
maintained and the Java 1.5 stuff we're getting will allow us to build
and ship Mylar which has better BZ integration.

Anyone have any problems with this?

How should we go about this?  It's currently in Core but I don't want it
merged into the BNF.

Thanks,

Andrew

Fedora Core release 6 (Zod) - Linux kernel 2.6.19-1.2895.fc6
Load : 0.63 1.11 1.13