Re: Announcing Fedora 7 Test 1 (6.90)

Jesse Keating wrote:
Just a quick blurb.

Fedora 7 Test 1 has been released today. For this particular release, we only did a Desktop spin of the package collection. We are still fine tuning targetted spins of the collection as part of the merger of Core and Extras. We also produced a LiveCD that has the ability to install to your harddrive, should you wish.

I would like to test this but where is the livecd?
cannot find a torrent for it.