Failed instalation of Fedora 7t1 on a MacBook Pro

Hi All,

In an moment of inspiration i wanted to see how fc7 test1 would install on my MacBook Pro, to see if the sound, wireless etc would work better then with fc6... so i loaded up bootcamp, repartitoned to make space for a fc7 instalation and booted up the fc7 (i386) test1 dvd.

However my efferts were twarted, by a instalation screen that doesn't recognise my keyboard, and a 60 second timeout that seems to take forever, and doesn't fire after 60 seconds :-)

In fc6 instalations the installer/boot menu wouldn't be controlable by keyboard too, but atleast it would continue after N seconds

Any advice on how to get around this?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

    -- Chris