Would it make sense to make aspell dictionaries noarch packages?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:27:34 UTC 2007

On 2/5/07, Christopher Aillon <caillon at redhat.com> wrote:
> Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> > Okay so I'm doing the merge review for aspell and all its lovely
> > little dictionary packages.... and I got to wondering, because i like
> > complicating everyone's already overworked lives....
>
> I think the plan is to get rid of aspell for FC7, though not sure how
> feasible that is...

Okay well... do we have a a more full list of 'plans' like this?
Because aspell is in the merge review list. As much as I love to waste
my own time on unimportant work, I'd daresay that other people might
be underjoyed to be busting their arses reviewing packages which have
been 'planned' to be shown the door.

-jef"let's see if I can find another set of packages in the merge list
that are fated for the dust bin. Or perhaps its just my superpower..
perhaps the mere fact that I am attempting to review packages causes
ripples back through time which change history making that software
obsolete. Let's see what happens when I try to review evo."spaleta