Re: qemu 0.9.0 in -devel

On 2/6/07, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org> wrote:
I've built qemu 0.9.0 into FE-devel. Please poke at it and scream if you
don't want me to put it into FE6.

The new version causes SYSLINUX to hang when attempting to boot an FC6
diskboot.img.

Apparently the problem is in the bios, as replacing bios.bin with the
one from qemu 0.8.2 avoids the hang (although this will probably
affect guest ACPI functionality). I've reported the problem to the
qemu-devel list but there hasn't been any response yet.

--Ed