Wakeup alarm?

Leszek Matok Lam at Lam.pl
Sat Feb 10 19:35:26 UTC 2007

Dnia 10-02-2007, sob o godzinie 09:10 -0500, Jesse Keating napisał(a):
> We have
> to prompt you with how many you'll need so that you don't start the install
> and get asked for a CD you didn't download/burn.
No you don't. I haven't seen a multi-disk installation for a long time
now. These days people either download single DVD or a "server CD". The
prompt is useless when it requires just one disk (or an NFS/FTP
directory).

Also, is there a way in F7 Anaconda to click "no, I don't have the
fourth CD, deselect the packages and their dependencies"?

Lam