Default MTA for Fedora 7

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Sat Feb 10 23:58:25 UTC 2007

David Woodhouse a écrit :
> I note you make no pretence at claiming Postfix can do these things;
> only arguments that I shouldn't _want_ to
And postfix has a nice modular secure design exim lacks. Now you tell us
how to get it with exim. It's easy to pick up the strong point of one
implemetation and declare it's obviously better then the others because
of it (disregarding all other points)

Note you can do greylisting with postfix, I happen not to use it, but
any 5s postfix greylist googling will return lots of hits.

--
Nicolas Mailhot