Re: simplistic questions about core/extras merge

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:04:59 +0100
 Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 freenet de> wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 15:22 +0300, Dmitry Butskoy wrote:
> > Hans de Goede wrote:
> >
> > >  most of the many open bug are purely a matter of not
> enough time
> > > getting invested into the package
> >

> > +1
> +1
>
> Open up Core for community collaboration and
> co-maintenance!

I'm glad people agree, now it would really help if people
would stop asking @redhat.com people to open-up as if this
is a unilateral thing, things need to come from two side
both from the @redhat.com people and from us.

Hence I would like to see other FE contributers to join my
offer to help out @redhat.com with specific bz id's or
specific packages which which the @redhat.com people feel
comfortable opening up / could really use help with.

Regards,

Hans