Re: glade--

Jonas G wrote:
hi guys!
Is there glade-- for FC6 in the reposity-tree? I want to create a gtkmm-project with glade but it says that i have to install glade-- first but i cannot find it with apt or yum?!

thanks

greetings from germany

jonas

I would recommend using the glade/libglademm combination instead. glademm is an old (unrelated) project that is not currently in Extras.