Re: Kernel git repo hosting

On Friday 16 February 2007 13:51, Pete Zaitcev wrote:
> This sounds pefect. I was reading the Wiki and it looks like I need to
> create a project as a first step. Do I get it right?

Only if you want a project page.  If you don't want a project space in Trac,
we can still accomidate you with a git repo.

I did notice that there is already a set of git kernel repos on the git
server: http://git.fedoraproject.org/kernel/

Do you know anything about those?  I don't quite know who all uses them, I've
been putting new repos into the /git/hosted/ directory space, and managing
access via Fedora Account System.

Oh, and git:// is working fine for anon clones.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora