Re: Fedora 7 media sets

On 2/16/07, Joachim Frieben <jfrieben gmx de> wrote:
> Trust me, "everything" install media as you described will exist for
> F7. Maybe it'll just be a 20G bluray iso since nobody cares enough to
> do the whole disc-split-pkgorder stuff, but it'll be there.  (wearing
> only my non-corporate-sponsored bad-track-history prognostication hat).

Yes, but the question is wether it will be only accessible by "Bittorrent" or not as expressed earlier in this thread. Btw, a total size 20 GB is largely exaggerated. I would rather expect 2 standard DVD images per architecture [not counting the sources which have always been shipped separately].

If I was a betting man, I would put a lot of money down against 2 DVDs
- I think you underestimate Extras' size

--
Fedora Core 6 and proud