Re: F7 kde package manifest

Well I see no progress since our last IRC meeting, So I made a brief
"easy" list of items which we can do before the next meeting:

Any one want to take over any items listed ?
Comments, suggestions ??

The "Extras extras splits" section entails further extras packages
which I'm proposing to move to the kdeutils-extras package. What do
you think, is it worth ? I can do it myself since, I already split the
recommended apps (from

see https://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=148301

And, It don't know where to send my proposed split spec file, I've
chosen their respective review request, though kdeutils has already
been approved. Any one has a better solution ??