Re: Fedora power management

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 09:11:10 +0000
Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:

> Well, there's a link to quite an old presentation I wrote

> I've also attached the pm-utils README file from CVS which might help.

Thanks a lot for this info Richard.  I really appreciate it.

So to make my nic driver suspend (instead of being removed with
"modprobe -r"), I need only add the module name to the SUSPEND_MODULES
line of /etc/pm/config?  Like this?  (my driver name is atl1)

SUSPEND_MODULES="button atl1"
HIBERNATE_RESUME_POST_VIDEO="no"
DISABLE_HIBERNATE="no"
DISABLE_SUSPEND="no"