Re: Goodbye, Fedora

Eric

I've followed your comments on Fedora and multimedia with interest. I recall thinking you'd be better off with Ubuntu.

I'd be genuinely interested if you plan to write up your Ubuntu experiences, good and bad. I searched for a blog but what I found was mainly political (Islam etc.). Do you plan to write about your experiences with Ubuntu somewhere?

-Cam

--
camilo mesias co uk                                                 <--