Goodbye, Fedora (Limiting -devel to maintainers/contributers/etc?)

Hikaru Amano kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 15:45:26 UTC 2007

On 2/21/07, Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> wrote:
> Randy Wyatt wrote:

> There are far better places to get end-user support, like
> fedoraforum.org or Bugzilla.
>
> It is simply off-topic to ask for end-user support on this list.  It
> HURTS the project to increase the noise on this list, because it
> discourages useful people (developers) from reading the list on a
> regular basis.

I'm new here btw .. How about questions that related to codes or how
something works internally - eg: how pilgrim does it job on making a
liveCD rw (I know this question dont belong here but on
fedora-livecd-list .. its juz an example ) .. for the reason of doing
something that involve development / student research ?? .. Its not
quite end user and not quite developer .. but something in the middle
.. more technical than end user , but less than an actual development
..

not to forget young/newbie developers who still learning on how to
help in oss development

is here is the right place to refer or theres somewhere else for that?

> Warren Togami
> wtogami at redhat.com
>
> --

regards