Re: rawhide report: 20070217 changes

Kevin Kofler wrote:
 <buildsys <at> redhat.com> writes:
- Disable kqemu support since its not in Fedora qemu binary

Can't this be enabled now that it's GPL? I'm not asking you or anyone else to maintain the kmod, just to build QEMU and libvirt with support for it so someone else can build it and have it just work.

I currently only use QEMU to emulate different arches, so I don't personally have a use for kqemu, but other people may.

+1
I use kvm on my laptop (it has vmx) and kqemu + qemu on my (no hvm capable) opteron box. so please enable support for this. having to rebuild it for each update to get it working with a gpl module sux. it should just work when the module is here.
        Kevin Kofler