Re: Core values

On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 05:52:42PM -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

> I'm gathering that it wasn't you who did the deal with Linspire to get
> Ubuntu's hands on their codecs, then.

The fact that I'm not employed by Canonical does mean I don't generally
get involved in business deals, yes. The Linspire/Ubuntu deal is a
commercial issue, not one that's been in any way shaped by the opinions
of the Ubuntu community or governance structure.
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org