Goodbye, Fedora

Keith G. Robertson-Turner fedora-gmane.00003 at genesis-x.nildram.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 12:24:37 UTC 2007

Verily I say unto thee, that Eric S. Raymond spake thusly:

> This afternoon, I installed Edgy Eft on my main development machine --

Did Kevin Carmony approve your switch to Ubuntu, or are you just testing
the package base for inclusion in Linspire, whilst generating some
valuable publicity.

> Fedora, you had every advantage

Except a financial one, apparently.

--
K.
http://slated.org - Slated, Rated & Blogged

.----
| "We shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support
| any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the
| success of liberty." - John F. Kennedy
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.19-1.2288.fc5
 12:22:44 up 2 days, 23:48,  2 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.06, 0.04