Re: Core values

Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:
Verily I say unto thee, that Dave Jones spake thusly:
On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 03:30:08PM -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

 > The Ubuntu crowd gets this.  The Fedora crowd doesn't.  That difference is
 > nowhere near the only reason I'm gone, but it's a big one.

Didn't you leave already?

I don't think he's generated enough publicity for Ubuntu/Linspire yet,
to justify his paycheck.

Color me old-fashioned, but isn't now a good time to stop the mud slinging contest?!? I really doubt anything constructive will ever come from that.

/Thomas