Fwd: eclipse-cdt-3.1.2 with Autotools 0.0.8 support available

Jeff's not on fedora-devel-list yet so his post was rejected.  We'd
appreciate any testing that people do with this.  More information can
be found here:

http://sourceware.org/eclipse/autotools

I'll try to write up a blog entry with some screenshots or animated gifs
tomorrow.

----- Forwarded message from Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn redhat com> -----