Experimental KDE 3.80.3 specfiles

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Feb 22 22:47:21 UTC 2007

Sebastian Vahl <ml <at> deadbabylon.de> writes:
> Thank you very much for the SPECS. But is there an official place for
> the tarballs? I've extractet the Tarballs for my tests from the
> suse-rpms at:
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/KDE:/KDE4/openSUSE_10.2/src/

3.80.3 hasn't been officially announced yet for some reason. I'll make full
SRPMs available ASAP anyway.

> > Mock builds for FC5, FC6 and devel still need to be tested.
>
> I was able to build them in mock for fc6-i386. There were no problems
> with the rpath.

Thanks. I guess I'll upload some SRPMs, hopefully Rex Dieter will have the time
to build them into the kde-redhat repo.

> > Note that I don't know if the kde4.desktop in /usr/share/xsessions
> > actually does anything useful,
>
> Only crashes the login under 10 seconds. :)

Wow, that's not good. I guess I should not install this for now, given that it
doesn't work at all.

        Kevin Kofler