Re: Goodbye, Fedora

Gilboa Davara wrote:
On Wed, 2007-02-21 at 03:03 -0500, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
[snip, snip, snip]

Am I the only one that finds ESR's post even more amusing now that
Microsoft lost a 1.52B$ patent case against Alcatel-Lucent concerning
the use of MP3 technology in WMP? [1]

- Gilboa
[1] http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=6198

Amusing or not, it does confirm that our current policy of keeping all the proprietary stuff away from Fedora, is really for the best. Even if users have to pull those packages from 3rd party repos.

/Thomas