Re: FC6 updates broken deps?

Denis Leroy wrote:
Gilboa Davara wrote:
On Sat, 2007-02-24 at 00:06 -0600, Callum Lerwick wrote:
On Fri, 2007-02-23 at 22:51 +0100, dragoran wrote:
I think we should agree that yum _is_ broken here and needs to be fixed. and no including a optional plugin won't help, the default behavior is broken ( I would even say its a security bug)
Does anyone else have an odd feeling of deja-vu?

It's so annoying that I'm thinking about learning python just so I can
submit a patch to fix it... :(

While learning Python is a great idea, writing yum patches is unfortunately known to be a complete and utter waste of time :-(

What patches did you submit?

Rahul