Re: [Mandrakeot] ESR gives up on Fedora

On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 08:31 +0200, Avi Kivity wrote:
> Simo Sorce wrote:
> > What if I have a revolutionary machine that can copy your bicycle
> and
> > reproduce it perfectly?
> > Would it be theft if I come and copy yours and than go away leaving
> > yours intact?
> >

> It destroys my bicycle rental business, which is based on my unique
> bicycle-for-fourteen design.  Go clone your own bike and leave mine
> alone.

I understand your reasoning, since the invention of the light bulb
destroyed candle makers business I think we should go back and forbid
the use of light bulbs, it hurt their business after all.

This argument is soo trollish.

The rest is reiteration of the same concept, which shows you didn't even
put effort in understanding what I am talking about, so there is no
point in arguing again. Thread Closed.

--
Simo Sorce <ssorce redhat com>
Sr Software Engineer