Re: FC6 updates broken deps?

seth vidal wrote:
On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 15:59 +0100, Denis Leroy wrote:

Maybe I'm mistaken. If I submit a patch that integrates --skip-broken into yum, will you accept it ? I'd be more than happy to write that patch.

It really depends on how the patch is implemented. Though I'm curious
why integrating it is important if the plugin works well enough?

because this way its nothing but a hack that does not solve the main problem: yum should _NOT_ fail to update a package because a unreleated package has a dep problem.
-sv