Re: [Mandrakeot] ESR gives up on Fedora

> > LX> If you are advocating stealing intellectual property for the
> > LX> general welfare, then that's clearly criminal.
> > LX> there are those here who are.

> > I am one of them. I advocate getting rid of intellectual property
> > entirely. I do not see what is criminal about a free market.

> You don't understand what a free market is.  A free market, as in
> capitalism, is based on private property ownership.
> Therefore you are advocating a form of slavery.

I think it is you who do not understand what a free market is.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_market

Jesus christ, sirs.  I came here to troll you with my article about
the GNAA, but it seems that you are doing a fine job of trolling
yourselves.

~fellacious
--
Are you GAY?  Are you a NIGGER?  Are you a GAY NIGGER? If you answered
YES to all of the above questions, the GAY NIGGER ASSOCIATION OF