Re: [Mandrakeot] ESR gives up on Fedora

Hikaru Amano wrote:
On 2/27/07, Avi Kivity <avi argo co il> wrote:
Free software is great, but it has to be voluntary.  Forcing all
software to be free is wrong.

They didnt force u to make your fully owned software free .. But if
you choose to use their code to make your software, you have to follow
their rules .. if your software 100% owned by you .. nobody forcing
you to opensource it ...

You've lost the thread. I'm not against the GPL (I've released GPL'ed software), I am against abolishing copyright (and thus placing all software and media in the public domain).