Re: [karsten@redhat.com: rpmdiff Resultate]

On 27.02.2007 14:06, Florian La Roche wrote:
This is neat, and ultimately quite useful. Would somebody be willing to
try this with Extras too? (I guess "everything" will be a bit more
difficult because of more explicit conflicts)
We can run this test again in 2 or 3 weeks to see how F7 looks like
and then also add the FE packages to what we currently call a
"full FC" chroot.

It would be really nice to have this and similar scripts (for example those that checks for file conflicts or unowned directories) running on dedicated machine/Xen instance regularly.

CU
thl