XOrg weirdness

Rawhide is working great recently, with one exception:

gnome-terminal seems to make the xorg process use 100% of the CPU for a
2-3 seconds when scrolling text such as dmesg. Does not happen with
xterm, but I was wondering if anyone else had noticed anything like
this? I'm not sure what component to file this for in bugzilla, or how
to debug this.

Thanks,

Richard.