Re: [EPEL] Seperate Mailinglist for EPEL discussions

On 27.02.2007 22:23, Till Maas wrote:
On Dienstag 27 Februar 2007, Warren Togami wrote:
I've already requested epel-devel-list to be created.  You folks can
decide whether you want to use it or not.
Iirc there was a proposal to drop the -list suffix for new lists.

I'm also wondering if the "devel" in the lists name was a good idea. That afaics implies that we sooner or later (probably sooner) might need a separate list where users can ask questions about EPEL -- or we teach them to ask users questions on a devel list because they can't locate a users list. That sucks.

I would have much preferred just a "epel" list for both users and developers for now, to split out the developers list later *if* it becomes to noisy.

CU
thl