usb-storage reload

Gentlemen:

IBM Bladecenter is killing me slowly for 4th year in a row. But now it
seems a good time to ask, why don't we stop reloading usb-storage?
Since the mount-by-label is essentially mandatory with the migration
to SATA, I do not see how having sda pointing to a floppy can harm
anything anymore.

I'm adding Doug to cc: in case he knows a case where LVM2 encodes
device minors into an on-disk format.

Yours,
-- Pete