Re: usb-storage reload

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 12:16 -0800, Pete Zaitcev wrote:

> I'm adding Doug to cc: in case he knows a case where LVM2 encodes
> device minors into an on-disk format.

I'm pretty sure both md and lvm are written to handle changing device
names (I know md is, if you reboot with the failed drive removed, all
the other drives might change names, and it handles this just fine).

--
Doug Ledford <dledford redhat com>
              GPG KeyID: CFBFF194

Infiniband specific RPMs available at