Fedora 7 (TeTeX)

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Sat Jan 6 16:00:48 UTC 2007

> On 1/5/07, Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com> wrote:
> > I'm still in close contact with TeXLive upstream and the current work is
> > focused on how to package it in the best way.
>
> Are you looking for community co-maintainers to help you out with this
> after the core+extras merge?  The tex stack is pretty important for
> scientific publications, there are probably several competent
> contributors out here on the other side of the fenceline who are
> concerned enough to invest time in keeping the functionality working.

Definitely, the community involvement here is appreciated as I cannot
cover all the TeX features because of their vast range, so I'm really
open to any suggestions/testings/proposals from you guys.

Feel free to subscribe to freshly created feature page if you want to
help or to stay informed:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureTexLive

Jindrich