experimental 2.6.19 kernel preview.

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Jan 7 08:09:08 UTC 2007

Jeff Spaleta schrieb:
> On 1/6/07, Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com> wrote:
>> I've been working on a 2.6.19 update for FC6 over the last
>> few weeks, and it's starting to feel 'almost ready'.
>> Before I push this out to updates-testing though, I'd rather
>> have a few people 'kick the tyres' to make sure there's
>> nothing really silly wrong with these.

Dave, booted and runs fine on two of my machines so far. I'll install it
on another machine later and will yell if any problems turn up.

BTW, I had RPM database corruptions now and then with 2.6.18 (more than
usual with that kernel at least). But it was not really reproducible...

> Just for my own information, does this include the alsa 1.0.13 driver codebase?

FYI:

[thl at notebook ~]$ uname -r
2.6.19-1.2888.fc6
[thl at notebook ~]$ cat /proc/asound/version
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Version 1.0.13 (Tue Nov 28
14:07:24 2006 UTC).
[thl at notebook ~]$

CU
thl