Fedora 7

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 7 18:06:34 UTC 2007

On 1/7/07, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2) The Desktop Environment catch 22 seems to be continuing: KDE gets
> less love since the measurable KDE using community is small, while the
> measurable KDE community is small since those who heavily use KDE go
> elsewhere to get their KDE fix (Kubuntu, SuSe). And with the recent
> bad press, there may be a few who would like another distro to use KDE
> on.

Hmm I guess you are wrong here
knowing the fact there aren't many statistics to prove me wrong, there
are a lot of Fedora KDE users around than you can imagine. If there
are many leaving fedora kde for something, It might be because fedora
doesn't love much kde and work needs to be here!

To be honest, as a fedora ambassador, I see 3 of 5 fedora installs are
KDE installs.

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com