Fedora 7

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jan 7 21:22:01 UTC 2007

David Zeuthen wrote:

> That should probably be fixed, sure. There used to be a nice page on
> fedora.redhat.com with this including pointers to upstream lists. Why
> the Community Relations (Warren? Rahul?) people involved in Fedora
> haven't fixed that I don't know; perhaps they expected the software
> developers in the RH desktop team to do that? Perhaps there's some
> misunderstanding about responsibilities that needs to be sorted out.
> I'll ask my manager to sort this out

fedora.redhat.com is a deprecated website and there is loads of outdated
information in there. If you can just get all the content needed on
fedoraproject.org/wiki, I am happy with that. We would need some more
basic information on who the team is. some contact information like
#fedora-desktop on gimpnet which I honestly only vaguely knew ever
existed and any plans and schedules of importance. That should cover the
basic needs.

Rahul