Re: F7 KDE spin

On 1/8/07, Rex Dieter <rdieter math unl edu> wrote:
OK, I've slapped down a quick-n-dirty laundry list of items off the top
of my head to get started on the F7 KDE spin:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureFedoraKDE

Hello,
Knowing the fact, that this is that very first release of a Fedora KDE
spin, shouldn't we encourage the KDE sig to be "owners" and at the
same time help in creating a nice little fedora kde sig ?

Chitlesh
--
http://clunixchit.blogspot.com