F7 KDE spin

Gilboa Davara gilboad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 10:06:50 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 15:42 -0600, Rex Dieter wrote:
> OK, I've slapped down a quick-n-dirty laundry list of items off the top
> of my head to get started on the F7 KDE spin:
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureFedoraKDE
>
> Folks are welcome to contribute, criticize, add-to.
>
> -- Rex

Hello Rex,

Package set (outside of the usual kde* set)
Brainstorm ideas for package inclusion in spin. These need not be
installed by default.

* System: kiosktool knetworkmanager
Add kdebluetooth.

* non-kde pkgs: firefox, openoffice.org
Add evolution. (Required if you need good exchange integration)

* kdm/login (Artwork)
Will kdm get the same look and feel (read, branding) as the gdm
counter-part?

- Gilboa