Kernel-Xen..

I'm wanting to do some more testing of bz #207432 (intel integrated chipsets explode in a hail of burning puppies when using Xen + graphics), but kernel-xen has gone away, is this because it's merged into 'kernel' or has it's packaging just broken temporarily?

Sorry but I couldn't see any answer on the archives.